Saturday 25 August 2012

Outfit: We're all going on a Summer holiday..

Hello! So incase i didn't already go on about it enough, yesterday i flew out of England and i'm now relaxing in the sun with my feet up and a drink in hand enjoying the Bulgarian weather! I absolutely love going to Bulgaria on holiday we always have the best time and i'm sure this time will be no different.

I've been really rubbish with outfit posts recently even though they're one of my favourites to do! So, i thought i'd share with you what i wore to the airport yesterday. I get so cold on the aeroplane for some reason and always end up shivering so i needed something that would keep me warm on the plane but not be too warm when we got to Bulgaria! Gosh it's tricky isn't it.. 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Top - Topshop
Pants - Zara
Blazer - Primark
Collar - Primark
Shoes - Topshop

I decided to wear these lovely pants from Zara as i've only wore them once since i got them in London. I just don't get the wear out of them and they weren't cheap either. But they're really comfy, warm but not too warm and look pretty good too! Comfort and style in one - yessss! And obviously i wore my Topshop Vectra's because i wear them every single day and they're the comfiest things i own. Sore feet is a no go. 

So what do you think? Will i do? What is your airpot style - comfort or glamour?

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely outfit, I'd love to visit Bulgaria x

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for taking the time to comment, i will try to reply to everyone!
any more questions, email: dressingtabledelights@hotmail.co.uk