Saturday 11 August 2012

MAC 'Twig' Lipstick!

Hey all! This post is far overdue, i've been meaning to share this MAC lipstick with you for god knows how long. I really love this lipstick and wear it often so i don't know why it's never got round to having it's own blogpost. But it has now...

Photobucket

Photobucket
'Twig' is one of Mac's more natural shades. It's a satin finish which means it not completely matte but nor is it shiny, it's like a semi-matte finish. This is better for people like me who have quite dry lips as it's less drying than matte formula's but still has a long lasting, opaque finish. 'Twig' is described as a 'Soft muted, brown-ish pink' and i totally agree. It's a lovely mauve, pink that isn't bright but isn't too dark. On me it's like a my lips but better and a little pinker shade which i really like as it's still really natural and literally goes with anything! I shove this lipstick on when i can't decide on any other and know it will great! 
Photobucket
The picture makes the lipstick more pink and a tiny bit lighter than it actually is.

I absolutely adore 'Twig', definitely my favourite natural lip shade. It just looks fab and lasts for ever because of the formula! I have confidence i can wear this anytime and it look great and not need a lot of maintenance which is definitely a winner in my eyes. I recommend you swatch this is and check it out - i have a hunch it may suit most skintones! I think it'd look more striking on lighter skintones and more natural on darker ones like mine. 

But, yeah, i like it - alot!! It's £14.00 from MAC but it's definitely worth the price - cost per wear ;)

 What do you think?



9 comments:

  1. What a lovely shade! I have a hard time finding neutral MAC lipsticks that work for my skin tone (NW 45/50). This might be the next one I check out! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's gorgeous isn't it! aah definitely, think it'll be perfect :D

      Delete
  2. Its a beautiful colour. Looking for this one on my next trip to mac:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Mac lipsticks. I get over whelmed when im in there & looking at them all. This is a pretty shade, will swatch it next time in in see if it suits me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaa definitely, there are SO many to chose from. it's so hard :) xx

      Delete
  4. I've never seen this lipstick in MAC, I may have to look out for it the next time I'm at a counter xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it's not a 'well known' one :) make sure you do x

      Delete
  5. Do you think this would suit indian skin tones?

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for taking the time to comment, i will try to reply to everyone!
any more questions, email: dressingtabledelights@hotmail.co.uk