Sunday 26 August 2012

DIY: At Home Facial. Sunday Pamperin'

Photobucket

We all love a good pamper right? Well i know i do. It's the perfect was to relax, treat your skin and make you feel better! So put your feet up, chill out and follow these steps for the perfect at home facial..

Step One: Steam Face

Photobucket

Photobucket

I opted to use this Lush Toner Tab this time (by adding it to the water) but you don't have to use one. All you need is a big bowl, a towel to cover your head and hot, boiled water. Just fill the bowl with steaming hot water (leave it to cool for 2/3 mins) and place your head over the bowl so the steam can get into the pores and open them up - stay like this for about 10minutes. The toner tab contains essential oils which purify your skin and help it feel supple and smooth. Tip: You could always add a few drops of your own essential oils.

Step Two: Nose Strip (optional)
Que - attractive picture..

Photobucket

Ignore the ugly picture and think of the benefits. If you tend to get a lot of blackheads on your nose, like me, these little things are saviours. I just get mine from Home Bargains or Pound shops - any nose strips will do! You just wet the nose with hot water, stick this on tight, wait around 5/10mins and rip off really fast. This just basically pulls any dirt and grim out!

Step Three: Face Mask

Photobucket

I used Montagne Jeunesse Blemish Mud Mask which aims to get rid of any spots/imprections. Just slap some on (avoid eyes) and leave to dry for 15mins(ish). This is by far the most enjoyable part - grab your brew and relax! There's also enough product for two..

Last but not least: Cleanse, Tone & Moisturise! 

I used my Simple Refreshing Face Wash Gel with my Rio Sonicleanse to really deep clean the skin. I then wiped over my face with a cotton pad and the Simple Smoothing Facial Toner which is so gentle and makes sure the skin is fully clean! I then added some much needed moisture to revive my skin using the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel

Tah-Dahhh! 



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect Sunday, I love nose strips x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. doesn't it?! i thought so too :) me too, gross but gurrrd!xox

      Delete

thankyou for taking the time to comment, i will try to reply to everyone!
any more questions, email: dressingtabledelights@hotmail.co.uk