Tuesday 14 August 2012

Outfit: Different shades of grey..

Hello all! So i realised i haven't posted an outfit in quite a long while - which is unlike me. Now the sun has finally decided to come in England (temporarily, of course) and we have some sort of 'Summer'. I did what most Brits do and got me legs out!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Vest Top - H&M
Skirt - Primark

I love wearing outfits like this - simple and comfy! These skater style skirts are just heaven in my eyes as you can wear them all year round, day and night. I got this one from Primark about a week ago and they had a few other colours (which i need to get my hands on!). In my eyes you can't  have too many plain, loose skirts - they just go with everything, and for £6 they are a bargain! 
I've also been loving my H&M collar even though members of my family tell me it looks like a dog collar, charmin'. What do you think?

Also you can now - Follow my blog with Bloglovin :)

15 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! :) That skater skirt looks amazing! I've been wanting to get a black one, but can't find any nice ones anywhere! Will have to pop into primark one day & have a look seeing as they're £6! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks Jodie! i love it so much :) ooh yes, check out the manchester one they should have them :D xox

      Delete
  2. I love this outfit. I really want those shoes but unfortunately I'm in between sizes in topshop shoes :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou Haylet - glad you like it :) aah no :( that's awkward! xox

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. me too - another great Primark bargain! xox

      Delete
  4. You look lovely, I really need to get myself some of those Topshop shoes, I always say I will and always forget! :)

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DO IT! they are my babies hahaa i wear them every single day :') xox

      Delete
  5. Such a casual classic outfit! xx

    thisishearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looove anything with a skater skirt! Especially if it was such a bargain in primark haha. Your outfit looks fab :)

    http://foreverfloraluk.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too Vicky - they seem to go with everything and are so flatteringggg! exactly! thanks doll <3

      Delete
  7. You look so pretty! Your shoes are cute. I like these spike shoes. Your H&M collar is lovely -- dont listen to family. They say the craziest things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's so sweet - thankyou so much! i love my shoes too much! hahaaa i guess you're right! <3

      Delete
  8. Such a lovely outfit! I adore your look it really suits you and I LOVE those shoes, they're gorgeous! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for taking the time to comment, i will try to reply to everyone!
any more questions, email: dressingtabledelights@hotmail.co.uk