Tuesday 24 July 2012

Outfit: Leather & Studs.

Hi everyone! I have a fashion post for you today it feels like ages since i last posted an outfit.

Judging by the title you can probably tell two of my obsessions at the moment! I've wanted my mitts on a decent leather jacket for a long while now and i'm so delighted with this one i got from Zara whilst in London (see my haul here). In fact everything i'm wearing is from my London haul apart from the shoes which were a birthday present. Because, i'm sure i'm not the only one but as soon as i get new clothes i wear them constantly and cast everything else aside. I must of worn these jeans every other day since i got them and my leather jacket every time i've been out - it just seems to go with everything! 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Top - Bershka
Leather Jacket - Zara
Jeans - New Look
Bag - Zara
Bangle - Monki

I'm loving dark colours at the moment - blacks, greys and more black! I don't know when i became so anti-colour but it happened! The most colour i wear these days is on my nails or lips. Hopefully now the weather is starting to pick up i might bring out some florals or maybe even my coral shorts ;) you never know! 

Is it just me who loves dark clothing? Or do you love a pop of colour?


8 comments:

  1. Those shoes are to die for ! Love the outfit all together and I love your blog! Its a beaut!!

    Newest follower for sure!! I'm a new blogger would love the support,, thisishearts.blogspot.com take care xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aren't they just! :') aw thankyou so much sweet <3

      Delete
  2. i love your jacket! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! it's amazing isn't it - Zara does some really great items xx

      Delete
  3. I love your shoes!
    And that's such a cute top!

    Xo
    Elsa
    Mix and Match the F word

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou - they are so amazing, i wear them every single day! xox

      Delete

thankyou for taking the time to comment, i will try to reply to everyone!
any more questions, email: dressingtabledelights@hotmail.co.uk