Monday 2 July 2012

Makeup Monday: Pretty in Pink.

Hello everyone! And a super big hello (and thankyou) to the new followers! It seems like it's going up and up everyday which obviously means a lot :)

 I just nipped into Manchester on this particurlar day for my first session of laser hair removal. I think i'll do a full post on my experience when the 6 courses are over? It'll be more beneficial that way. So far though, i have had a test patch done and my first full area session and it doesn't hurt atall, it just feels warm. Although, each session the intestity of the laser will increase so i expect it'll hurt at some point - who knows? If you've had it done, let me know please but try not to scare me too much.

Photobucket
 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Face
Benefit The Porefessional
MAC Select Foundation
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
MAC Studio Fix Powder (few shades too dark as bronzer)
Natural Collection 'Peach Melba' Blusher
MAC Blot Powder
Eyes
MAC 'Groundwork' Paint Pot (lid)
MAC 'Brown down' Eyeshadow (crease)
MAC 'Blacktrack' Gel Eyeliner
George Lash X-tend Mascara
Rimmel 'Black brown' Eyebrow Pencil
Lips
MAC 'Please Me' Lipstick

MAC's Please Me lipstick has by far become my favourite and most used recently. It's such a perfect baby pink - not too light! It really is the perfect pink in my eyes. I find myself reaching for this constantly and it's a matte formula so it lasts ages on the lips (win!) 
Does anyone fancy seeing a MAC lipstick collection post? I only have four at the moment and thought it'd be better to have them all in one post than separate (LET ME KNOW). 

Anyways, what are you all up to today? Anything good? It's a bit miserable up in Manchester so i just have my head stuck in 50 Shades of Grey - it's soo addictive!

p.s. a huge THANKYOU to Sophia (tattooedtealady) for suggesting the title 'Pretty in pink' - my mind has gone blank today and i couldn't think of a name to save my life. She suggested this name and i stole it straight away ahaa!


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look :) and I adore your eyebrows! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou lovely! and that's cause they have just been done ahaa xox

      Delete
  2. You look stunning hun. And I love being your new follower. Yay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah you're beautiful! :) I love your eye make up! The weathers horrible today isn't it!! I'm in my comfy clothes watching reality tv eating marshmallows and blogging haha:) I haven't been brave enough to read 50 shades yet!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thankyou hunny! it really is miserable :( eek sounds pretty perfect ahaa! DO IT <3

      Delete
  4. Your eyebrows look great! Do you pluck them, thread them or what? :) Also really looking forward to hearing how the laser hair removal goes! I'm quite interested in getting it done so will love to hear how your experience went when it's done :)

    http://vckyv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i get them threaded it's definitely the best method in my eyes! lasts longer than plucking and is kinder to the skin than waxing :)
      i'll keep you updated right now though i'd tell you to go for it! <3

      Delete
  5. Ooooh, where did you go to do the laser hair removal? I've always umm'd and ahh'd about it! And that lipstick is BEAUTIFUL! :) xox

    http://daintydesires.blogspot.co.uk/
    @DaintyDesires

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for taking the time to comment, i will try to reply to everyone!
any more questions, email: dressingtabledelights@hotmail.co.uk