Monday 16 July 2012

Makeup Monday: A little bit of lilac.

Photobucket

Hello! Just a quick face for you today. This is the sort of makeup i'd wear day-to-day in my everyday life - nothing fancy. 

The foundation i'm wearing is MAC's Select SPF 15 foundation and to be honest, it's really not one that i'm keen on. I know lots of people do like it but on my oily skin the lasting power is rather poop and it's just a pain needing to blot/powder every two minutes. I'm literally just reaching the last remains of this foundation and i'm pretty glad! It's got a light coverage which could be built a little bit and it's quite creamy so i think it'd be good for dry/normal skin types. The empty bottle is going in my 'back to Mac' stash!

Apart from that, i'm not wearing too much makeup! Just my trusty Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer to cover up my dark circles and spots. I used MUA Bronzer 'Shade 1' to contour/bronze and Mac's Fleur Power blush on my cheeks - this was my first ever Mac blusher a long time ago and it's still going strong, it doesn't seem to be going down! I used my favourite mascara combination (which you can find here) and added a slick of my Lacura lipstick in 'Pink Rose' (expect to see a full review soon, it's such a lovely pinky/lilac shade!). 

Anyway, what do you think? Do you go for a more natural look day-to-day? 

12 comments:

  1. you look lovely, that lip colour really suits you!
    nicola xxx
    itsneecola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it -- I know with oily skin the dewy look can turn greaseball later, but in this pic your skin looks amazing. :) And I love the lip color, anything purpley/pink looks great on just about everyone, and because it's not totally purple or pink, it could double up as both a summer and fall shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's so hard to get a dewy look but i think i have something that works - hopefully i'll share my tips soon! aw thankyou, the foundation does look good on photo's :) yes exactly it's so great, i have a full review of the lipstick up tomorrow :)

      Delete
  3. great makeup, your bronzer really suits you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look stunning! loveee your hair x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the whole look, I didnt know it was your birthday..
    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY

    Much Love xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking stunning as ever lovely. :D

    Vanese
    x

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for taking the time to comment, i will try to reply to everyone!
any more questions, email: dressingtabledelights@hotmail.co.uk