Wednesday 4 July 2012

Natural Collection Blusher - 'Peach Melba'


I have a pretty little blusher to share with you all today - Natural Collection blusher in 'Peach Melba'. Natural Collection is available from Boots and the blushers cost a mere £1.99 (bargain!). 
Natural Collection isn't necessarily a brand i tend to go-to, due to bad experiences when i was young girl, but i'd heard so many good things about this blusher that obviously i had to give it a go. 

P4071274

The first thing i noticed about this product to be honest was the flimsy, plastic packaging. It's not very sturdy but i guess you're only paying £2 so you can't complain too much. On the shelves most of the blusher pans had come loose from the pot so i had to search for one that was all sealed! But, if you can cope with the not-so-great packaging then i think you're on to a winner.

Photobucket

The powder is milky, soft to the touch. Literally so smooth and soft! Due to the softness it does produce a bit of fallout in the pan but if you tap that up on your brush then there is no problem what so ever.

As you can see, it's a dusky, mauve pink shade with a peach undertone (hence the name). It's so versatile - it literally does look different on everyone! On me, it looks very natural you really cannot tell i am wearing blusher it just adds a healthy flush of colour which i personally love. It's good for those you days where you have dramatic eyes or lips so don't want too much on the cheeks. I find myself reaching for this on nights out. The pigmentation isn't the best but nor is it bad. It just depends how bright you want it too look. I think on dark skintones it may look a bit ashy as it would look a little pale, it's more suited to light/medium skintones.

P4071310

However, you can't really go wrong for £1.99 it's a great addition to my collection as it's probably the most natural coloured blusher i own! It's also nice and compact to shove in your makeup bag to take out and about with you. After all, if it breaks or gets lost you've only lost £1.99 and not the prices of MAC or NARS.

Have you tried this shade or any others from Natural Collection? What do you think?


14 comments:

  1. It looks lovely. I haven't bought from Natural Collection in ages as I had a really bad experience with a few lipsticks when I was a teenager xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaaa oh god, i know what you mean! the blushers are definitely good quality you should take a look :) xox

      Delete
  2. I love this, I don't know why I don't have one! It looks so lovely xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a lovely colour isn't it! get oneee, £1.99, bargain ;) xox

      Delete
  3. I always look at this in Boots, but i've never bought it. I might just do that now :)

    Thanks for the review :)

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you really should, it's such a natural shade and really cheap too!xox

      Delete
  4. i've nominated you for the Liebster Award - Info here >
    http://www.bethlovebeauty.com/2012/07/liebster-blog-award.html

    Beth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had my eye on this but haven't managed to get into a Boots yet to look at it in the flesh! Plus I normally check the ingredients first (bit obsessive with face products like that!). It's a really lovely colour!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. goo, quick ;)
      hmm, you should definitely take a look at the ingredients! i have become more wary too :) not sure about this one though -best get looking! it is :) xox

      Delete
  6. I have never tried Natural Collection but I keep reading good reviews about the brand so I must jump on the band wagon.

    Em

    x

    Em's Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? :O you should try a blusher out asap! not too keen on their foundations myself but heard the eyeshadows are really good too :) xoxo

      Delete
  7. i love this blusher from natural collection, its so good for the price! :)
    i love 'rosey glow' too, its just a little darker than this one :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, it really is! ooh i'll have to check that out, sounds lovely <3

      Delete

thankyou for taking the time to comment, i will try to reply to everyone!
any more questions, email: dressingtabledelights@hotmail.co.uk