Sunday 3 June 2012

Something a little different: Weekly 'Round up'!

Hello! I never do a sort of my week in pictures thing 'cause i'm really not that interesting. But this sunday i thought i'd share a few purchases and tell you a little bit of what i've been up to!

Photobucket


Say hello to my new baby! I've been lusting after this Michael Kors watch for soo long. It was 'limited edition' in Harrods for a little while and i was so upset when it was no longer available in the UK, so upset, so when it became available in Beaverbrooks on thursday i knew i had to have it! It is the most gorgeous watch (in my eyes anyway) and it's even more pretty in real life. I am in love.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's a little look into my makeup collection! I'm kinda addicted to eyeshadow even though i don't wear it every day! As you can see i only need 7 more mac eyeshadows to fill my palette, which ones should i get?! Recommendations please!
Oh and i purchased this organiser from Muji to keep all my 'main' makeup in a tidy, easy to see way! I highly recommend these it looks much more sleek and everything is separated into sections. 

Photobucket

Small makeup haul! After i smashed my MUA eyeshadow i realised how much i did in fact like it. Expect a full review to come, it's a great eyeshadow for £1!  It was 3 for 2 in Superdrug the MUA products cost me a mere £4 - bargain... 
And i can't even describe how beautiful this powder looks, i don't want to destroy it.. so pretty...


Last but not least - here is my new hair do! Please let me know what you think.. it's taking a lot of getting used to. It's slightly odd looking in the mirror and seeing my hair this light. I do love the colour though :)

That is all. 


10 comments:

  1. I love Muji, the storage there is great and the prices are reasonable too. OOh I love your Michael Kors, I may have to treat myself to one soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too is has the best storage - i totally agree! and you should - they are beautiful :D xoxo

      Delete
  2. that watch is stunning- i love all your makeup too :)

    x Jordan
    - Boho Vanity -

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O Obsessed with that watch! I need it! So pretty
    www.bethlovebeauty.com
    Beth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nadia,

    I think this look your hair wasnt´t good idea. You are just chocolate goddess and these fair hair looks cheaply.

    Anet, Czech republic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, such a shame you don't like it as much as i do /: thankyou for commenting though!

      Delete
  5. Hey nada, just found your blog and I love your posts! Please post the link to that muji organiser I can't find it on the website and I need it in my life! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for taking the time to comment, i will try to reply to everyone!
any more questions, email: dressingtabledelights@hotmail.co.uk