Monday 4 June 2012

Outfit & Makeup: Jubilee Spirit!

Hello everyone, hope you are all enjoying this jubilee weekend! I tweeted yesterday that i weren't really feeling the jubilee spirit, atall, but i thought i'd make a bit of an effort today! Perfect excuse for a slick of red lippy and my lovely blue dress that i have been neglecting (meaning i have only wore it once here). 

I went out for another indian today (hence the outfit) - it is by far my favourite restaurant ever. I have been tonight, wednesday just been and the wednesday before that, how bad is that! Best shed the extra pounds i have added to my waistline, oopsy!  

Photobucket
Free flag from The Sun newspaper ;) nice little prop!
Photobucket
Outfit
Dress - H&M
Blazer - Primark (£15 - bargain!!)
Tights - Prmark 
Heeled Chelsea Boots - River Island
Watch - Michael Kors

Photobucket

Makeup
MAC Matchmaster foundation - Shade 5.0
MUA Bronzer - Shade 1
MUA pearl eyeshadow - Shade 1 (inner tearduct)
MAC Crew Highlight powder (cheek bones, nose, cupids bow)
Natural Collection blusher - Peach Melba
MAC fluidline - Blacktrack (winged liner)
Maxfactor False Lash Effect Fusion mascara
NYX round lipstick - 'Fire'

Anyway hope you have all had a lovely weekend so far and enjoy tomorrow too! What have you all been up to? I'd love to know how you've been getting in the jubilee spirit. I have stuffed my face tonight and had a few drinks yesterday with my friends - perfect weekend? I think so! 


Oh and i also have another outfit on the way - please excuse the fact i am wearing this blazer again, i love it so much and haven't took it off since i bought it! Ahaa my newest obession, aside from the watch, of course! 

6 comments:

  1. You look fab! Love your dress and I think you look amazing with red lipstick. <3

    http://cherryfashion-buzz.blogspot.com/

    Love,
    Nia. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love your blue dress!!

    Em

    x

    http://www.emsmixedbag.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress! That cobalt blue looks lovely on you!

    xx Louise
    A Little Beauty Luxury

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for taking the time to comment, i will try to reply to everyone!
any more questions, email: dressingtabledelights@hotmail.co.uk