Sunday 10 June 2012

Outfit: Business & Pleasure.

Another outfit post for you all today! 

I wanted to share this lovely new dress i purchased from Topshop last week. I'm really into basics at the moment, i want things that will go with everything rather than fancy dresses that aren't versatile! This dress was £20 and is available in black and cream too - it's so flattering and looks so smart - i love it!
I'm also wearing my primark blazer (again). I seriously can't take it off :|

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Excuse the indoor pictures - i was not standing outside in the pouring rain!! The weather was horrid.

Dress - Topshop
Blazer - Primark
Boots - River Island
Chain - Topman
Lipstick - MAC Viva Glam Nicki

Hope you like, i feel so smart in this outfit, especially with the sounds of the heels clicking when i walk.  The dress reminds me of something Kim Kardashian or Kate Middleton would wear - or is that just me? What do you think?

Oh and my boyfriend came up with the name 'Business & Pleasure' because he thinks i look 'business-y' when really i was going to friends for a few drinks haahaa. There's nothing wrong with looking smart is there? ;)


26 comments:

  1. I am so in love with that dress, I think it's one of those items you can make look smart or turn it into dressy. :D I agree, I can picture Kim or Kate wearing this. ;D

    Vanese
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! yes definitely, that's why it's well worth the price! ooh good, glad i'm not the only one thinking that :) <3

      Delete
  2. Great outfit, can't believe that blazer is from Primark!

    Alice

    www.SecretsOfAWannabeCharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome doll ;), i like your blog. Nice outift, love the hair <3. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress ois fabulous, I may have to pick a couple up! Topshop are doing some great basics at the moment for such a reasonable price!

    Em

    x

    http://www.emsmixedbag.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should - so versatile! they really are, i agree! :) x

      Delete
  5. This look is so cute! I love basic dresses that can work either way. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. your outfit is amazing! so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look, you look so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress is beautiful! I could definitely see Kim Kardashian wearing it! :) Ughh I can't stand the rain anymore. The weather in Holland has been awful as well! :(

    xoxo, Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyouu :) so could i! aww, so it's not just england then, ugh! :( <3

      Delete
  9. Love this - agree it's very Kim Kardashian! Hair and make up are flawless :) great blog, now following x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad i'm not the only one to think that! thanks hun <3

      Delete
  10. Very chic outfit, the shoes and socks are paired so well together, I love it!
    Great post :) now following
    Love
    gabriellasofia
    http://hautefuture.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! aw yeah, i love little frilly socks! thankyou hunny - love your blog too! <3

      Delete
  11. Beautiful dress! New follower x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your dress is gorgeous!! Loving your blog, thanks for the link on twitter ;) definitely pressing the follow button xoxo

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for taking the time to comment, i will try to reply to everyone!
any more questions, email: dressingtabledelights@hotmail.co.uk