Monday 18 June 2012

Makeup Monday: Daytime Smokey Eye.

Hello, i have another makeup look for  you today. I'm gonna keep posting these every monday let me know what you all think and if people like it i will keep going if not, well i won't..

Photobucket
So above are all the products i used (apart from my setting powder - forgot that oops) so keep reading to see what look i created. I literally received my MUA palette mid-makeup and obviously had to put it into use ;)
Photobucket

Base - Benefit Porefessional on nose, chin and centre of forehead. Garnier BB Cream applied all over. Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer under eyes , around nose. MUA bronzer as contour in hollow of cheekbones. MAC Fleur Power blush on apples of cheeks. All set with MAC Blot Powder and MAC Mineralise Skinfinish Natural. 

Eyes - MUA 'Undressed' palette - Shade 1 (eyelid and highlight), Shades 10/11 (crease and lower lashline) and Shade 12 (eyeliner). George Asda 'Lash Xtend' Mascara.

Lips - Revlon lip butter 'Berry Smoothie'.

Eeee, anyway i hope you like look. I quite like it myself actually, it doesn't feel heavy on the skin atall but looks smart and it doesn't take that long to do. I reviewed the Garnier BB cream (here) and to put it bluntly - hated it. But the Porefessional helps it last that little bit longer and set with powder it lasts long enough so i'm enjoying using it up. I also reviewed/swatched the 'Undressed' palette here if you fancy a more in depth look at it! 

Bye for now.. 



4 comments:

  1. You look beautiful, love your make-up!

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your make up looks so lovely and flawless :) xo

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for taking the time to comment, i will try to reply to everyone!
any more questions, email: dressingtabledelights@hotmail.co.uk