Sunday 29 April 2012

Outift: 'One Sunny Day...'





 T-shirt - Topshop Maternity
Denim Shorts - Topshop
Tights - Primark
Shoes - Converse

Chain Necklace - Topshop
Feather Necklace - bohoboho
Armour Ring - Primark 
Bracelets - Primark, Topshop


This is named 'One sunny day' because, remember when we had them few sunny weeks a while back? I wore this outfit, loving the warmth and sun Britain never usually gets in spring! 
I never got round to posting this, but i thought i'd do it now to cheer me (and hopefully everyone else) up now the weather is gloomy - rainy and dull :( not good!
Aaah, hopefully the sun will pay us a visit soon! *fingers crossed* eh?!

And yes my top is from the Maternity section! Who cares? I absolutely love it! If you like something in Maternity - why not try it on! It may turn out to be just what you're looking for!





7 comments:

  1. The necklace is so pretttttyyy! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is looking fab hun,wish mine was as long as yours but it's getting there ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks well it has took 2 and a half years to grow :') aw it'll be long before you know it :) <3

      Delete
  3. I love the necklace and the shorts! Simple but very cute outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. what colour is that lipstick!? Sooo beautiful and I want it because your skin tone is my skin tone :)

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for taking the time to comment, i will try to reply to everyone!
any more questions, email: dressingtabledelights@hotmail.co.uk