Friday 13 April 2012

'Going out/Concert' Makeup!


So my last post was what i wore to the drake concert so below is how i wore my makeup for the night... 

These photo's we're took at the end of the night when i got home, so my makeup obviously isn't looking as good and fresh as it did at the start of the night! Still - at least you can see how these products faired through a concert (there we're no top ups) - i think it lasted pretty well if i'm honest!


Base: I wore my trusty Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation in shell beige, set with MAC's Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in shade medium dark and concealed using MAC'S Studio Finish concealer in shade nw35. This combo controls my oily skin extremely well considering i was dancing around for 4 hours at a concert and gave me a flawless(ish) base!

Bronze/contour: I just use a loose powder to contour which is a few shades too dark - i find this works best for creating a shadow. For the 'ethereal', bronze look i used Illamasqua's Powdered Metal in Ezrule brushing it onto my cheeks (concentrating in the hollows) and brushing it up to my temples and onto my forehead. This gave me a bronzed but sculpted look and the shimmer gave me a healthy looking glow and highlight!


Eyes: I used my favourite - Avon SuperShock mascara. I gave them a good few coats to get long, dramatic lashes. I used an eyeshadow by MAC called 'Dazzlelight' in the inner-corners of my eyes to give them a bright eyed effect and really open them up.

Lips: I used MAC's Viva Glam Nicki lippy! Absolutely in love - gorgeous, statement colour and long-lasting as you can see!

So, this is pretty much how i do my makeup for all nights out/concerts - the only thing that really changes is the shade of lipstick and the addition of false eyelashes - as i know it never fails to be long-lasting and gives me that healthy glow that i love so much whilst keeping oil at bay!



4 comments:

  1. likeee your blog lovely!!
    keep posting and go for it!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the bronze glow you have created on your cheeks looks gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for taking the time to comment, i will try to reply to everyone!
any more questions, email: dressingtabledelights@hotmail.co.uk