Tuesday 24 April 2012

Bargain: Primark Aztec Top!





Hi lovelies! Just a quick post to show you this gorgeous top (well i think it is anyway). 
And the best part about it? It's only £5 from Primark - Bargain!

As you can see the front has an amazing, bright aztec design - perfect for making a statement - and the back has a lovely lace detail which i love! It looks great with jeans, denim shorts, skirts - tucked in or left down. When i first spotted this it reminded me of a top you could get from Urban Outfitters for 4x the price; so i picked this up and never looked back...

Expect to see this in future outfit posts ;)



p.s. just wanted to say a HUGE hello to my new followers - hi guys! and thankyou to everyone that follows/comments <3

10 comments:

  1. thats really gorgeous and such a bargain.. i have something similiar from new look which was more than twice the price xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i knoww! i really is! best get to primark quick ;) <3

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I really like it! I hope my local Primark has it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty top, I really like the lace panel at the back! Also thanks so much for the versatile blogger award! I've given you a mention in my latest blog post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love that too! no problem darlin' aw thankyou! <3

      Delete
  4. £5 is a phenomenal price! I love the print of it too. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! This will probably sound really weird but I love how you're a fellow asian blogger like myself ;) I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. Do you have BlogLovin? I would love to follow you there too! <3

    Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know it really is! aw thankyou so much darlin' i love yours too! i don't have bloglovin' i prefer hellocotton! <3

      Delete
  5. I love this top! I love the front! Only £5?! I love Primark sooo much haha!

    xoxo Laura
    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahaa, its nice dialogue about this post at
    this place at this webpage, I have read all that, so now me
    also commenting at this place.
    my web page - Vincent D. Martinez

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for taking the time to comment, i will try to reply to everyone!
any more questions, email: dressingtabledelights@hotmail.co.uk