Sunday 22 April 2012

All About Nails - Bellini





Here's another nail polish from the All About Nails range £1 from Tesco - Bargain! 
The colour is absolutely gorgeous. The perfect shimmery coral that shines different shades of gold and pink in the light. It's probably not to everybody's taste but i personally love it and have received a fair few compliments when wearing it! 
All nail polishes i have tried from the range are so long-wearing for their price with only minor chips after 2/3 days! It is the perfect spring colour! It applies evenly and only needs two coats for a full, opaque coverage.
I cannot reccomend these polishes enough - they are by far my favourite! 


p.s - check out my post about another polish from this range here - it's a gorgeous dusky pink!

12 comments:

  1. that colour looks lovely! Reminds me of one of the models own nail varnishes but i cant remember in which shade! Would love it if you could take a look at my blog -
    http://lucy-abigail.blogspot.co.uk/
    Lucy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think i know which one your talking about! of course darlin' <3

      Delete
  2. Oh I really like that colour! Forever wishing we had a tesco in Holland!! :(

    love, Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw no way (n) tesco's nothing really that special, just like the nail polishes ;) <3

      Delete
  3. This is gorgeous! Lovely shade! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous colour and an amazing price!
    I'm going to have to scout out my local Tesco for this! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! it really it! you definitely should :) x

      Delete
  5. I ponder over these nail polishes every time I go into Tesco but always leave them not knowing how good or bad they will be. I'll probably just make a purchase next time though, I'm hardly going to lose anything at £1 haha... This looks like a lovely shade :)

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you really should they are really good for the price! <3

      Delete
  6. wow i can't believe this is from tesco, such a lovely colour :) xx

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for taking the time to comment, i will try to reply to everyone!
any more questions, email: dressingtabledelights@hotmail.co.uk