Sunday 8 April 2012

Cute Bunny Easter Nails!




Just a quick post to show you all my attempt at some bunny nails! I've been seeing these all over twitter and took inspiration for MUA's version - which are waaay better than mine (have a look here).
Bunny's are so cute for easter - but i think they're also an adorable addition to your spring/summer nails!  

I used Barry M's 'Spring Green' to create the bunny's. I painted a semi-circle at the bottom on my nail and used one of those small, nail art brushes to draw to the ears! Then with the same small brush and some liquid eyeliner i drew eyes and a little button nose!


Anyway hope you're all having a lovely Easter Weekend and eating lotsss of chocolate! I'm looking forward to a lamb roast dinner - it smells delicious! 




2 comments:

  1. awh, they look super cute! I'm hopeless at nail art, but i lovelovelove looking at other peoples! Lovely blog :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyouu gorgeous! so am i, you should just give it a shot and hope for the best :P <3

      Delete

thankyou for taking the time to comment, i will try to reply to everyone!
any more questions, email: dressingtabledelights@hotmail.co.uk