Monday 14 May 2012

MAC Eyeshadow 'Dazzlelight'

MAC Eyeshadow in 'Dazzlelight' - available online/store/counter - £12 normally or £10 for the refill pan.




Hi lovelies! I just wanted to share my love for this eyeshadow with you! As you can see it is cream, verging on white eyeshadow. It is almost a monochrome finish - it reflects different shades of pink and gold in the light depending on the angle. This looks so beautiful as a highlight or inner tear duct shade to really brighten the eyes! I absolutely love this shade and don't regret picking it up atall. As always MAC eyeshadows are extremely pigmented but i find this shade can be applied lightly for a nice sheen or built up to an opaque finish!  Swatched next to 'Shroom' it is virtually identical - the only difference is this is probably slightly lighter and leans more pink in the light. It contains very very small particles of shimmer which feels smooth and it no way gritty and makes it a perfect highlight shade.
This is such a great highlighter both for the eyes and the rest of the face! I would recommend this in a heart beat - it's lovely neutral highlight to have in my palette :) I think it could work great on all skintones!

Have any of you tried this eyeshadow? What do you think?
Oh and if you could recommend any MAC eyeshadows - preferably neutral/everyday colours for my stash please let me know, that'd be great!



12 comments:

  1. Hey Nadia. Ive used this shade also as an alternative to shroom. Great post. If you're looking to add some definition try brown down. It's dark brown but will match the shades you're looking at!

    Lauren. Xx

    Please check out my blog http://bylaurenjane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a great alternative isn't it :) thankyou darlin' i already have brown down and i love that too!
      of course <3

      Delete
  2. This is such a pretty shade! It must be beautiful as a highlight!

    Fashions on Top

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can definitely see this as the perfect highlight shade or for the inner corner.

    Becky

    Beckys Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh it is! i use it in my inner corner almost everyday :) <3

      Delete
  4. That looks like such a lovely colour especially to highlight your eyes. I have never tried MAC but will do shortly :)

    Great blog by the way, I was wondering if you would like to follow each other? Check out my blog and let me know :)

    xx

    ashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is :) you should! bit on the pricey side but good quality and lasts agesss :D

      thanks, yes i'll have a look noww :) <3

      Delete
  5. I've never tried this shade but I bet it is a beautiful high light shade :) I love Mac Nylon, Satin Taupe and Bronze not all together though haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is beautiful you should try it :) ahaa, ooh i think satin taupe is going to be my next purchase - heard too many good things :) <3

      Delete
  6. This looks amazing! Love it xx


    www.misslv.com

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for taking the time to comment, i will try to reply to everyone!
any more questions, email: dressingtabledelights@hotmail.co.uk