Monday 21 May 2012

A BIG HUGE THANKYOU!

Yes, you guessed it, this post is purely to say 'thankyou' to each and every one of you! 

I have recently reached 100 followers, which has made me a very happy girl!

Again, i'd just like to say thankyou to my followers and all the support & lovely comments you guys have left for me. My emails come through to my phone and whenever i receive one saying someone has commented on my blog it truly does make me smile! 
This tine last year i was umm'ing and aah'ing whether to make a blog of my own, now i'm so glad i have, it has become a huge part of my life and i no longer have to keep my makeup obsession stored up inside me - i can share it with you lot ;) 

 Here's a big cheesy grin to show you how happy i am:

Oh and also my lovely boyfriend has kindly bought my domain as a 'congratulations on reaching 100 followers' treat. So you are currently reading - www.dressingtabledelights.com - sounds good, right, i love it!


Lots of love

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations, you totally deserve all your followers :)! xx

    http://theartofturningpages.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations for reaching 100 followers!! you deserve it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on reaching 100 followers hunny :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on 100 followers lovely, you deserve it! :)

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANKYOU EVERYONE! YOU'RE ALL LOVELY, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU <3

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for taking the time to comment, i will try to reply to everyone!
any more questions, email: dressingtabledelights@hotmail.co.uk