Thursday 3 May 2012

April Favourites!

I always struggle with my monthly favourites as i tend to stick to the same things but, here are the things i have been lurrrving this month - basically products i used every single day (well almost ;))...


MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in 'Medium Dark'- Perfect for tops ups throughout the day - keeps me shine free and doesn't look cakey atall! I can layer this up so much and not look like i have any powder on!
MUA Bronzer 'Shade 1' - I love this for everyday - it does have shimmer in it, but the shimmer is tiny and finely milled so it just gives me a healthy, bronzed glow. For the price i can't complain and will definitely be buying this again! So glad i re-discovered it this month and it's not still sat in my unused box!
Sigma F30 Large Powder Brush - I use this with the MAC powder to dust all over my face - quick, effective and sooo soft (i could just stroke it across my cheek all day). I take this (and the powder) out with me everywhere i go!
MAC Angled Contour Brush (from a christmas collection) - Love this for applying blusher, it is the perfect size and i love the angled shape to apply it along my cheek bones for a contoured look.


Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in 'Dark Brown' - I actually picked up the wrong colour, i usually use 'Black Brown'. But i think prefer this colour for everyday use! It just stops me from going overboard and overdoing my brows as i know it will look ridiculous if i do. The colour blends great with my brows hairs to make them look more prominent - but if try and make my brows thicker and go outside the hairs the colour difference is very obvious! So i'm going to carry on using this daily as i just think it looks great with my skin colour and less harsh for daytime!
MAC Eyeshadows 'Silverwear' and 'Blue Spruce' (christmas collection) - I love Silverwear (left) for the inner corners of my eyes - it makes me look wide awake and bright eyed! It looks like a weird, bluey colour but it's actually perfect with slightly duo-chrome, frost finish which is nice. I reach for this everyday!


MAC Lipstick in 'Twig' - This is my 'my lips but better' colour. It's matte and is a pinkier version of my natural lip colour. I love it and have found myself reaching for this most days as it lasts forever!  Perfect for dramatic eye looks and natural, everyday looks! But i never hear anyone talk about this :(



Avon Techniques Mirror Shine Spray - I have bought the shine spray from Avon for years, it makes my hair look super shiny and luscious - not greasy - and makes it feel really soft too which is a bonus! I spray this over the bottom half of my hair once it is styled. It's great if you wear extensions too, makes them look really shiny and healthy.


I have a 'face of the day' or everyday makeup look coming soon using some of these products :) So keep a look out.. 

3 comments:

  1. i defo need some shine spray x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. should try Avon's - cheap and cheerful! <3

      Delete
  2. Please follow my blog elledeesbeauty.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for taking the time to comment, i will try to reply to everyone!
any more questions, email: dressingtabledelights@hotmail.co.uk