Sunday 1 January 2012

New Year, New Outfit.

As you all know, today is the first day of 2012 and yesterday was New Years Eve. A night when many people dress up, go all out and celebrate another year! I celebrated my New Years Eve with my friends, my boyfriend and my family, it was an amazing night, fun, fun, fun.
How did you celebrate yours?
I went to my friends nye/birthday party (which was TOWIE themed and really fun), then i went to see my boyfriend and a few of his friends for 12o'clock (needed my boyfriend to be my new years kiss of course) and finally we came home and stayed up for a little while longer having a few drinks with my parents. Overall it was an hilarious night, lots of laughs with the people who mean the most to me. 





 D'ya think i look 'essexy' enough? 

False lashes, check. Animal Print, check. Heels, check! I think i did alright.
I actually really like this outfit, it's sexy yet the shirt makes it quite 'classy' or grown up and the wedges are just the most comfortable heels in the world!

Clothes:
Shirt - Primark
Skirt - Shout (cheap shop in Manchester)
Heels - Sole 

Jewellery:
Star Necklace - Topshop
Spike Bracelet - Topshop

Makeup:
Foundation - Estee Lauder Double Wear (sample) with MAC Matchmaster (another sample) over. Thought i'd use my samples up give them a try. More impressed with the Estee Lauder Double Wear though so far. 
Powder: MAC Blot Powder Pressed on t-zone and MAC Mineralise Skin finish all over.
Contour/Bronze - MAC Studio Fix Powder in Nc45 (too dark).
Blush - a shimmery pink roll on thing from a Hello Kitty Makeup set (best i can describe it).
Eyeshadow - All by MAC. Mulch on lid, Twinks and Carbon in crease and on lower lashline for definition. 
Eyeliner - MAC Fluidline gel liner.
Eyelashes - Ebay 99p for 10pairs and free shipping (bargain!!) bought twice off this seller and he/she are very good!  and the ones i am wearing are number 022 by the way. 


Soooo, that is my look for New Years Eve! Although i'm not so sure i came home looking like that and i definitely didn't wake up looking anything like that. The extensions came out and the makeup didn't come off (naughty).  Well, i hope you all had a lovely night and a great start to 2012!


Nadia xox


5 comments:

  1. love that shirt and the nails in te post below are gorge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit! i'm crazy about anything animal print so this is a winner in my eyes :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! so am i at the moment. £10 from Primark you can't go wrong :') <3

      Delete

thankyou for taking the time to comment, i will try to reply to everyone!
any more questions, email: dressingtabledelights@hotmail.co.uk