Sunday 1 January 2012

Cyber Nails.

 

 Glitter, sparkle, frosty silver and ice cold blues are perfect for the winter season! As i was sorting out my nail polishes, chucking away the old and gloopy, i spotted an old nail polish that i haven't used in years - the blue glitter by a brand called Kiko. Unfortunately i don't think you can buy it in the UK (boo), i purchased it in Barcelona, when i went with high school!  I have never found a nice way to use it, until now. When i saw these three colours, i just knew they'd go perfectly together. I visioned space and the night sky (aww). The dark, navy blue is from Avon, kindly given to me from the boyfriends mother
and the bright silver is from Avon.


I really am awful at painting my nails, still learning, i apologise. Although i do think that is pretty good for my standards! IT'S NEW YEARS EVE, hope you all have a lovely night, i am going to a TOWIE themed party, just got to figure out what to wear, got to dress up thats for sure! Have a nice start to 2012, byeeeeeeeeeeee.

Nadia xox























1 comment:

  1. I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I'll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I'm quite sure I'll learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!
    my site > emo wear

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for taking the time to comment, i will try to reply to everyone!
any more questions, email: dressingtabledelights@hotmail.co.uk