Sunday 26 February 2012

Recent Makeup Purchases!


Some things i picked up out whilst out shopping, can't resist!



Topshop - Nail Polish - Gypsy Night - £6 
A colour i have wanted FOR months. Finally got my hands on it, yay! So happy, even more in love with it now!



Rowfers - Spike Wrist Collar - Afflecks Palace - £1.50 
I have wanted a black spike bracelet for ages and when i seen this i just couldn't resist! Bargain compared to the prices in Topshop etc. for a similar thing! Love this!



Primark - False Eyelashes and Hair Slides - £1 each
Another great bargain these false eyelashes they look so long and full and luscious. Can't wait to wear these! There's a few other Primark lashes i have my eye on too ;) and hair slides are just a necessity really!



Topshop - Lipstick 'Ohh la la' - £8
Topshop - Cream Blusher 'Neon Rose' - £6
Both lovely coral colours, been lusting after this lipstick for a while, to me it's a more flattering version of the Barry M lipstick 54 - i love this colour. If you like corals - check it out!
The blusher again is a bright coral pink shade - so smooth and gives a nice fresh slick of colour! (Thankyou to my boyfriend for these and the nailvarnish!)




4 comments:

  1. I love the nail polish! Think I own this actually, not sure, have way too many minty shades..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaa, it is gorgeous isn't it! well, you can never have to many ;)

      Delete
  2. I am loving Topshop make up at the mo! nail varnish looks lovely!

    Over on my blog I am having a MAC lipstick give away, chose the MAC lipstick in the colour of your choice

    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/mac-lipstick-giveaway.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know its great isn't it! oh it is.
      ooh that sounds good i'll have to enter <3

      Delete

thankyou for taking the time to comment, i will try to reply to everyone!
any more questions, email: dressingtabledelights@hotmail.co.uk