Tuesday 28 February 2012

11 questions tag! Get to know me a bit more..


I was tagged by the lovely elefont at http://elefont-at.blogspot.com (check her blog out!)

The Rules For the 11 Questions Tag:
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
- Answer the questions the tagger set you in their post & create
  11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- You have to choose 11 people to tag & link them on the post.
- Go to their page & tell them you have link him or her.
- No tag backs.
- No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you
  are reading this'. You legitametely have to tag 11 people.

11 Things About Me: 
1. I am allergic to hair dye :'( boohoo.
2. I am scared of the dark. Still. 
3. I love white technology: white phone, white ipod, white tele... you get my drift.
4. I enjoy the scent of 'cinnamon and apple'
5. I adore owls - they're are so cute. 
6.  I really like caramel latte's. 
7.  And tea. Cuppa tea's are my favourite drink - 5+ a day!
8. I have a wide range of taste in music from Nicki Minaj to Arctic Monkeys.
9. I LOVE MAKEUP! although sometimes i wish i wasn't so into it..
10. I am quite 'stingy' or 'tight' with my money - i like to make the most out of my pennies!
11. I'm a real 'home girl': jama's, tele and food! But i do like my 'wild' nights with the right people :)

The questions elefont set for me:
1. Would you rather have Messy Hair or No Make-Up? 

Messy hair! I feel much more confident with makeup on so messy hair wouldn't bother me. I'd make it work :')
2. Movies and Dinner or Night On The Town? 
Depends on my mood - 7 times out of 10 it'd be a night in, pyjama's and takeaway, but sometimes your just in that party mood! 
3. What's your most worn item? 
Probably black leggins (a staple in most peoples wardrobe) or my parka coat! I live in that coat - rain, wind and snow - it is my saviour! Honestly i can't stop wearing it.
 4. What's your favourite meal? 
Mexican - Nacho's with cheese, mild salsa and sweet chilli sauce. Then chicken enchilada's and wedges. Then chocolate brownies! Yum yum, delicious!
5. Do you prefer Lipstick or Lipgloss? 
Lipstick all the way! Never used to wear lippie until a few months ago, now i'm definitely obsessed with the stuff! My collection has started.. 
6. What are your opinions on the online Beauty Community? 
So far, everyone has been extremely supportive and nice to me which i'm so pleased about. But, there are definitely haters, especially on Youtube, i think it's mainly due to jealously and general pettiness. Overall i think the majority of the beauty community are so supportive and kind!
7. What's your most amount you've spent on a piece of make-up?
About £30-ish. Not too much. I can't justify spending too much on something that will run out soon enough.
8. Are you a Flat's type of girl or Heels? 
FLATS! It's all about the comfort. Although i think heels look so much better and if my feet didn't kill wearing them then i would, all the time!
9. The one thing you would change about yourself? (If anything)
There's a few things to be honest, as there is with anyone. Everyone has things they would like to change. There is not one single thing i would change really, why bother, noone will ever be perfect!
10. Describe your dress sense? 
Anything that i like really. I like my wardrobe to have a mix of blacks and dark pieces along with the white and neutral so i can mix and match. When buying a piece i like to think beforehand what i can wear it with - if it's not versatile i won't tend to bother unless it's amazing. So i guess my dress sense is versatile, comfortable and modern.
11. What's the one piece of advice you would give someone that was lacking in confidence? 
Find happiness within yourself, spend some time alone and don't be afraid of that. If you feel comfortable being alone then eventually you will become more confident. Think of all the good things you have and all the positive things about your life and focus on those things rather than noticing the negative. Count the reasons you are lucky. 


11 questions i set:
What do you prefer - a quiet night in or a wild night out?
If you could have any job in the world - what would it be?
What is the one makeup item you could not be without, ever?!
What is your favourite movie and why?
Which one person's style do you love and admire? 
Are you a bath or shower fan?
Eat out or eat in?
What do you think is your best asset and why?
Phone calls or text messages? Which one do you prefer?
What are your 3 'go to' clothing items?
What is the one thing you want to say to all your followers?




I'm breaking the rules! I will not be tagging 11 people - mainly due to the fact people may not want to do it. I just think it is a nice way to get to know more about the blogger behind the posts. So if you would like to carry this tag on and answer the questions i have set for you then please, DO IT - and let me know so i can have a look :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for taking the time to comment, i will try to reply to everyone!
any more questions, email: dressingtabledelights@hotmail.co.uk