Friday 17 February 2012

Party outfit


































Dress - H&M
Dolly Shoes - Primark
Black Belt - Tesco
Leather Jacket - New Look
Charm Bracelet - Thomas Sabo
Cross Ring - bohoboho.com 

I wore this to my cousin's 21st surprise party. 
I wanted to dress up and make an effort but i didn't want to be too dressy up. Such a dilemma! 
So i kept it casual with the leather jacket and flats!

I just kept my makeup pretty much as normal (everyday makeup here) with added winged black liner, Illamasqua powdered metal on my cheekbones and Look lipstick in Toffee Cup. 

Overall it was such a good night and i love this dress so much now! Its so comfortable and eye-catching.






6 comments:

  1. I LOVE!! <3

    www.inside-ruby.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty outfit, i love the jacket! :)

    www.the-ant-ler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou - so do i! makes it more casual & 'edgy' <3

      Delete
  3. I got lots of information by your post. Everything define in this post very beautiful way. You should continue do this type of post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh good, i'm glad :) thankyou, i will do! <3

      Delete

thankyou for taking the time to comment, i will try to reply to everyone!
any more questions, email: dressingtabledelights@hotmail.co.uk