Saturday 3 March 2012

Topshop Nail Varnish in 'Gypsy Night'..




 Topshop 'Gypsy Night' a black base with an array of bronze and metal-like shimmers. A bit like a starry night.
A perfect twist if your a lover of black polishes, like myself, it looks amazing day and night and pretty much goes with anything.

I have been lusting after this since November, yes a whole 3 months and finally this month i walked into Topshop and spotted it - safe to say i ran straight to the cashier! 

As you can see from the pictures below it does require three thin layers to achieve a full opaque finish. But i think twice would do if worse came to worse. 

I do use a base coat to ensure it doesn't stain my nails and make them go yellow (not a good look) and normally set it with a top coat. Although it isn't necessary as the glitter/shimmer is not gritty atall - in fact the polish apples completely smooth and easily! 

I am in absolute love with this nail polish and highly reccomend you try this out if you like dark or 'jazzy' glittery polishes! 
Two Coats
Three Coats
Three Coats


 So, for smart yet shimmery party perfect nails wear Topshop's Gypsy Night - just like i am as i type! I promise you won't regret it. So unique. A nice way of jazzing up a boring old black polish!



8 comments:

  1. i've been wanting a few topshop nail varnishes for a while and this has gone straight to the top of my list haha!

    Jessie xx
    itsbeautywithin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh good aha, i'm glad! you won't regret it :) <3

      Delete
  2. I'm definately considering this, I love all the topshop nail varnishes :)

    www.the-ant-ler.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I like your blog, please check out my blog and if your interested in following each other, follow me and ill follow you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This color is so pretty! I have not tried top shop nail polish!! But I can wait to get my hands on some of their nail polish!

    Please check out my blog:)

    Fashions on Top
    Fashions on Top Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really do recommend them, especially this one :) ofcourse <3

      Delete

thankyou for taking the time to comment, i will try to reply to everyone!
any more questions, email: dressingtabledelights@hotmail.co.uk