Wednesday 28 March 2012

Sheer shirts, denim shorts and sunny days!


If you live in the UK you'll probably know we've had a bit of a heat wave (compared to the usual British weather anyway) and it's rather hot and sunny! I'm not complaining it's just how i like it - why can't it be like this all year?! So making the most of this beautiful weather, me and my boyfriend just sat cosily on a field chatting and cuddling and this is what i wore...  casual yet perfect for the sunny weather...



I have to take a cardigan or jacket out - always! It's my safety blanket, just in case, you never know with the British weather! A good cardigan always comes in handy ;)


I also wore a LOT less makeup (just a tiny bit of concealer and foundation and mascara of course) in the hope my face would get a bit of a tan - no luck so far though unfortunately!

Excuse my poorly finger :( It's look horrid but i need it out to heal asap!

Shirt - Primark
Cardigan - Newlook
Shorts - Topshop (love these things - well worth the pricetag!)
Dolly ballet pumps - Miss Selfridge 
Bag - Marc B @ Toppshop
Necklace & Cross ring - bohoboho.com
Bracelets - Afflecks palace (jesus/religious bracelet), Topshop (brown beads) and Juicy Couture perfume bottle (blue tassle)



No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for taking the time to comment, i will try to reply to everyone!
any more questions, email: dressingtabledelights@hotmail.co.uk