Friday 2 March 2012

February Favourites!

 Not a huge array of products this month. I tend to stick to same products as i know they work for me! This month has been all about the eyes... 

Sudocrem,  Max Factor False Lash Effect Fusion, Topshop Nailvarnish, Duo Eyelash Glue, Muji Eyebrow Brush, Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil.


Sudocrem (available from most drugstores/supermarkets/chemists) - I have recently rediscovered this product as my skin has been a bit unruly recently. This is great for getting rid of pesky spots and also moistures the skin. I apply this quite thickly to the spots and lightly on the rest of my face before i go to be and leave it to soak in over night! (full post to come).


Topshop Nailvarnish in 'Gypsy Night' (from Topshop) - A colour i have been lusting after since November. I have finally got my hands on it and i absolutely love it! A black polish with multicoloured glitter. This has been on my nails since i bought it..

Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in 'Black Brown' (available from mose drugstores/Rimmel stockists/Asos) - You can see how much i have used this by the size. The perfect colour for my brows, it is easy to use and helps to keep brows in place. Has enough pigmentation to fill them in naturally or you can build it up to a strong finish.

Muji Eyebrow Brush (available from Muji shops/Selfridges that stock Muji) - This brush is amazing for combing brows and keeping them looking nice. Unlike other eyebrow brushes i have used this keeps it's shape so well and it is a nice small brush perfect for taking out.

Maxfactor False Lash Effect Fusion Mascara in 'Black' (available from most drugstores/Maxfactor website) - Love this mascara: the formula, colour, length and volume it gives, the brush and it lasts all day! Never tend to try new mascara's but so glad i received this for my birthday perfect for luscious lashes in a short amount of time! (full review to come).

Duo Adhesive 'Dark tone' (i bought from ebay) - I have been going out alot so wearing false eyelashes and this glue keeps them on all night! They do not budge which is what you need, so it has been a life saver this month!


So these are my favourites of February! I hope you liked this post, what are you're February favourites?
If you would like more information about any of these products don't be afraid to ask :) 


2 comments:

  1. Ooo I need to get my hands on sudocream!!!! I loved it when I was young but Definatly need it again for my spots ... Xx

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for taking the time to comment, i will try to reply to everyone!
any more questions, email: dressingtabledelights@hotmail.co.uk