Monday 4 February 2013

Soap and Glory Hand Food

What can i say about this little bottle of goodness?


I've had this is my stash for a few months now after hearing so many good things about it. But i've only just got round to whipping it out due to the horribly cold whether sucking all the moisture out of my hands. If there is anything i cannot stand it's dry hands (hate it). So i decided to give this a try and keep it in my handbag for any emergencies even though i've ended up slapping it on every two minutes.. oops.

This is the little mini version so perfect for travelling - definitely a handbag essential for me! It's so small and cute but a little goes a long way so i can see this lasting a pretty long time. All you need is a small pea sized amount for lovely, moisturised hands. The scent is to die for (the typical soap and glory smell) but isn't overpowering which is good!

In case you can't tell i have definitely fallen in love. It's creamy and re-hydrates the hands without making them feel slippery or greasy! Its a perfect handbag size and i don't think i could cope without it at the moment. I apply it whenever my hands generally need some moisture and after washing them because soap can be very drying then i'm good to go!

Got to love it! Available from Boots in store and online and it's a little bargain at just £2.50 for 50ml of product :)

5 comments:

  1. I love this too! It's perfect x
    lifeandlipsticks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The amount of times I have seen this in blog posts and the amount of my friends that have this, I think it is time I get this in my life!

    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soap & Glory will help your hands stay young and soft during those awful cold months.

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for taking the time to comment, i will try to reply to everyone!
any more questions, email: dressingtabledelights@hotmail.co.uk