Tuesday 13 November 2012

Outfit: I Deeply Adore..


Hello!
So i realised i haven't done an outfit post in so long! Outfit posts are one my favourite to share so i have a few coming up ;) This is something i wore on holiday a few weeks ago (boo take me back). It wasn't too warm at nights but definitely a whole lot warmer than England. Right now i'm snuggled up in a huge fleecy blanket and a hoody on the couch. I definitely love the christmas season which is coming very soon but winter weather is something i will always hate. Always. I need somewhere to migrate for winter..

Photobucket

Photobucket
Top - Primark
Shorts - Topshop 
Shoes (not seen) - Vans
Necklace - H&M
Watch - Michael Kors
Lipstick - MAC 'Deeply Adored' (Marilyn Monroe Collection)

I absolutely adore this top from Primark. The back detail is, dare i say it, so sexy! When worn with a jacket you'd never know it wasn't a plain t-shirt. I also adore this lipstick from the Marilyn Monroe collection by MAC, i had to get something and this deep red lipstick is so perfect for winter. 

What are you loving this winter?  

6 comments:

  1. Really love that top! It can be dressed up or down which I like :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The detailing on the top is amazing, gutted I haven't seen it anywhere in Primark. Ooh it looks so hot and lovely where you went on holiday, wish the UK was like that. :( I am loving plum lipsticks at the moment. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. keep your eye out ;) hopefully you'll find it! i know me too it's so miserable over here! (the weather i mean). they're perfect for A/W xox

      Delete
  3. That top is so lovely. I also need to migrate somewhere for winter haha xx

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for taking the time to comment, i will try to reply to everyone!
any more questions, email: dressingtabledelights@hotmail.co.uk