Tuesday 6 November 2012

Greek Holiday Haul!

I don't know if you all know already but i recently went on holiday to Rhodes for the week. I had such a lovely time (not enjoying being back in freezing england) and took advantage of the Greek beauty products ;) And there was a Sephora - heaven! Aah.  But here it all is..


Airport Purchases
Photobucket
Estee Lauder - Double Wear Light              Clinique - Dramatically Difference Moisturizing Gel

Sephora
Photobucket
Sephora - Mattifying Foundation (powder),   Perfecting Cover HD Foundation,   Double Duty Exfoliator & Mask,  Exfoliating Body Scrub,   Triple Action Cleansing Water.

Victoria's Secret
Photobucket
Victoria's Secret - Coconut Passion Hand and Body Cream,   Coconut Passion Fragrance Mist.

Korres
Photobucket
Korres -  Wild Rose Exfoliating Cleanser,  Pomegranate Set (Moisturising Cream Gel, Plum Lip Butter, Cleansing Soap for Oily Skin),  Mandarin Lip Balm.

Hair
Photobucket
Combs,    Aloe - Hair Mask,   Olive Hair Mask

Jewellry
Photobucket
Ooh La La - Spiked Headband,  Hamza Hand Necklace,  Gold Eye Bracelet.    Misc - Blue Eyed Bracelet      H&M - Spiked Necklace.


Other
Photobucket
Garnier - Oil Free BB Cream,   MAC -  Marilyn Monroe 'Deeply Adored' lipstick,   1 Euro Shop - Calculator


So that is everything. I think it's a pretty good haul myself ;) I absolutely adored going in to the greek pharmacies and looking at all the beauty brands like Korres, Vichy, Avene, Apivita (you couldn't get me out of there). Nor was there getting me out of Sephora! It wasn't a huge Sephora but i was still amazed as i'd never seen one before and had to pick some stuff up. 
I was also surprised how cheap the BB Cream was (only 7.40 euro's) which is much cheaper than the UK £10 price! 
And the last place i thought i'd get my hands on the MAC Marilyn Monroe lipstick i've been after since it came out was Rhodes. It's sold out everywhere in Manchester so i jumped at the chance when i saw it in Rhodes - how could i resist? 

What do you think of my Big Fat Greek Haul? Anything else i should of picked up?

6 comments:

  1. Loving your Greek haul! You picked up some fab things. I am excited to see you review The Korres stuff & i didnt know Greece have a Sephora. I would have spent so long in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki! I know i was so happy with it all :) ooh dont worry got one on the way x

      Delete
  2. Wow!! Great haul that you got there. I wanna know about the Sephora products. I have heard so much about them and I wanna know your views about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, loved it! will definitely be a review on the way :)

      Delete
  3. I'm loving your haul! I'm obsessed with the lip butters by Korres. Have you tried their lip butter glaze? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! They're gorgeous aren't they?! Ooh no, might have to mow though ;)

      Delete

thankyou for taking the time to comment, i will try to reply to everyone!
any more questions, email: dressingtabledelights@hotmail.co.uk