Monday 1 October 2012

MUA Heaven & Earth Palette!

After trying out MUA's amazing Undressed palette not long ago, and falling in love, i thought i'd add another neutral palette to my collection also by MUA. I'm sure you've probably heard of the Heaven & Earth Palette which is a 12 shade eyeshadow palette costing just £4. Bargain.

Photobucket

As you can see the palette has every neutral colour you will need, a mix of lights, darks, cools and warms.  My only criticism is the palette is mostly shimmery shades, so if your more of a matte lover i wouldn't recommend this palette. But if you like a little bit of glitter like me, then you will love this. 

You can use these shadows to create a subtle day look or really build them up (or use them wet) for an intense night time smokey eye. I love the dark browns smudged along the lower lashline. 

All the eyeshadows are very pigmented, soft to touch and blend really easily. Just as good as some higher end alternatives. You can't fault this handy, all in one palette. Great for on the go! And as for lasting power, with a primer (i haven't tired them without) last all day long. 

Photobucket
Shade 1 - 6
Photobucket
Shade 7 - 12

All in all, i love this product. And teamed with my Undressed palette i have a whole collection of every neutral eyeshadow i will ever need, ever, for only £8. I love this when i'm need of a quick smokey eye as all the shades go together. It would definitely be perfect if it had shades names, oh MUA! But, i can put up with that minor fault for a good quality, cheap palette! 

You can get it online from the MUA website or from Superdrugs that stock MUA.

Have you tried this product? Do you love it as much as i do?

8 comments:

  1. Such pretty natural colours, I really want this palette

    bodytakesabeating.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aren't they just beautiful! i would highly recommend it :) xox

      Delete
  2. Think the MUA eyeshadows are fab - bought my first palette yesterday and love the colours. The Lip Boom however is horrific, i'm going to review it later on my blog :)

    Would also love if you could check out my blog and we could maybe follow each other if you like?

    http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aren't they so amazing for such cheap products! so glad you like them! oooh i'll be sure to check it out :D

      Delete
  3. I have this palette, my first ever review on my blog was about this. I use it to death :)
    http://georgialouisexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaa i can see why! will have a look, thanks doll <3

      Delete
  4. Love the shade and the shimmery texture

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya,

    I just love your blog, totally fabulous!

    I am loving MUA products, i was only introduced to them in September, but loving them all.

    Txx

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for taking the time to comment, i will try to reply to everyone!
any more questions, email: dressingtabledelights@hotmail.co.uk