Sunday 28 October 2012

Bargain of the Week: Technic - Carnival!

Another beauty blogger must have and another purchase/bargain of the week here!

Photobucket

We all love a good dupe. Who wouldn't want something that looks the same but costs less? I know i do! I've been wanting to get my hands of Technic's 'Carnival' for absolutely yonks and after seeing a full shelf (yes a full shelf!) of them i could not resist picking one up. At 99p it'd be rude not too. 

It's such a gorgeous mix of multi-coloured glitter that sparkle in the light! It looks fab on an accent nail. Sometimes we need a little bit of glitter. And it isn't gritty or lumpy atall.

So keep checking your local Bodycare for a glitzy, little bargain!

Have you tried this nail polish? What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. My bodycare never this this in stock. I am going to stalk them until I find it! Its so cute & glittery. I need it in my life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no /: have a look online! hahaa oh yes, stalking works xx

      Delete
  2. i literally bought this a few days ago and blogged about it in a haul post :) love it ! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh i'm going to have a look! me too :) x

      Delete

thankyou for taking the time to comment, i will try to reply to everyone!
any more questions, email: dressingtabledelights@hotmail.co.uk