Saturday 1 September 2012

Collection 2000 Cream Puff - 'Cotton Candy'!

Today i have one of my favourite lip colours to show you and it's one of my most used lip products. I never thought i'd love this Collection 2000 Lip Cream as much as i actually do, it's one i tend to reach for when in a hurry and know it won't let me down. It's such a steal costing only £2.99.

Photobucket
Photobucket
I have the shade 'Cotton Candy' which is a lovely mauve, pink! You can see me wearing it here

Essentially these are what it says on the picture above - 'Velvety soft, matt finish, lip creams'. You can apply one layer for a nice wash of colour or apply another for an opaque finish! They go on so smoothly (although a little streaky at times) and the doe foot applicator making precise application very easy. 

Photobucket

Matte lovers will absolutely love this. It dries completely matte, not one hint of shine and lasts on the lips like a stain. It's very long lasting so one for those who don't like topping up! Although it's not too good if you eat/drink it will make it patchy so you will need to patch it up :) 

But, it's a gorgeous pink colour - very flattering and doesn't require any hard work! So a winner in my eyes. 

What do you think of these lip creams? Do you want to try them?


12 comments:

  1. I looked at the picture of you wearing it and if I hadn't of seen this pst before hand I would of thought it was a lipstick! Loving this review, I hadn't bought any Collection products in a long time so I might just start with this, the colour is gorgeous x

    vividskies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, it's a little bit different to a lipstick but still a great lip product :) ooh they are really improving you should take a look! isn't it just :') i love it <3

      Delete
  2. Arghhhh, another thing on my wishlist! ;) xx

    daintydesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks lovely, heard lots of good things about this product! Loving lots of Collection 2000's products right now, so perhaps I should give this a try :-) Great price too!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is :) all those good things are correct ;D xox

      Delete
  4. This looks really nice, will have to be on the look out for these!

    emilyannbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is really nice :D yes! keep an eye out xox

      Delete
  5. These look amazing I really want to try one out, great review x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think they are :) you really should - they're great! thankyou hayley <3

      Delete
  6. Love the lip creams! I've got this one too, have you tried Fairy Cake? Its a beautifull coral/pinky shade I've reviewed it on my blog check it out x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! ooh no not yet, but i've seen it, it's gorgeous and definitely next of my list!
      thanks sarah i will do :D xox

      Delete

thankyou for taking the time to comment, i will try to reply to everyone!
any more questions, email: dressingtabledelights@hotmail.co.uk