Sunday 23 September 2012

Boohoo £50 Challenge!

Hello! Here's my last minute entry to the Boohoo challenge where we basically have to make an outfit (shoes, accessories - it all!) for under £50. No discounts included. Not easy i tell 'ya! 

It took my a fair few days to come up with this outfit. After drooling over the many beautiful things on the website (my Boohoo wish-list is now longer than my arm) i finally came up with this.  I am seriously hoping to buy this whole outfit, especially the bottoms asap...

Photobucket
(clockwise l-r)
Gracie Short Sleeve Peplum Top - £12
Cally Baroque Leggings - £10
Whitney Black Lace Up Flatform Trainer - £15
Jade Spiked Necklace - £8
Total = £45

Waheyy! A full outfit for under £50 - pretty good if i say so myself.

Thanks to Fashion Vouchers letting me know about this competition! I am in love with this outfit for day with the trainers, or at night with some killer heels (although i couldn't fit them in my budget).

What do you think? Perfect for A/W with the baroque trend and bargain price tag or not for you? 

4 comments:

  1. Ooooooo also loving those baroque leggings
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aren't they so gorgeous! NEED to get my hands on them :D

      Delete
  2. ooh this outfit is lovely, i love the print of the trousers, and a peplum top will go perfectly.. although not sure peplum and me are really friends!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so glad you agree :) i love this outfit too! oh really? peplum is really flattering :D xox

      Delete

thankyou for taking the time to comment, i will try to reply to everyone!
any more questions, email: dressingtabledelights@hotmail.co.uk