Thursday 17 November 2011

Oh you smell nice!

As a huge Rihanna fan i was counting down until her perfume was launched and just knew i had to get it! I'd been searching online and all reviews i'd read said it was a really nice. But, i was still really unsure - i didn't want the perfume just because i liked Rihanna.
Hoping and hoping i genuinely liked the perfume, when i finally got to smell it, i did in fact really like it.


And apparently, so does everybody else.
No doubt everytime i wear this perfume at least one person says 'You smell nice, what perfume are you wearing?' and everytime my answer still is.. 'Rihanna's'. Reb'l Fleur has a really strange (but lovely) scent, it isn't like the usual perfume i would wear (floral, sweet, girlie) and to me it isn't a strong scent, i can't seem to smell it when it's on me, but everyone else seems to pick up on the scent. I don't wear this everyday i switch it up between this, Juicy Couture. I love my Juicy Couture it's one of my favourite perfumes but how i can i resist wearing Reb'l Fleur when i get so many compliments.

Whats your all time favourite perfume? Do you like Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for taking the time to comment, i will try to reply to everyone!
any more questions, email: dressingtabledelights@hotmail.co.uk