Friday 28 October 2011

Outfit Of The Night.

                
So, I wore this outfit on sunday when i went for an indian meal with my boyfriend <3
I LOVE the restaurant, it's gorgeous so i was really excited all week to go. 


 I wanted to 'dress up' but not be too dressed up?
In my last OOTD i wore this shirt. So i wore it that night to keep the look casual. I bought this shirt yearrrrs ago, so so glad i still have it!  I say: "Never chuck clothes away, keep them - just incase".


Clothes:
Shirt - Topshop
Dress - Topshop
Tights - Primark
Boots - Varanni Shoes













Jewellery:
Jesus bracelet -Afflecks Palace
Peace bracelet - Topshop
Big black ring - Topshop
Other rings - from my mother :)







Makeup:
Foundation - MAC Pro-long wear
Concealer - MAC Studio Fix
Bronzer - MUA Bronzer
Eyes - 120 Palette (ebay) & MAC 'brown down' - Natural Brown Smokey eye
Mascara - AVON Supershock
Eyebrows - Rimmel eyebrow pencil
Lips - Natural Collection lipstick in 'candy pink'.











2 comments:

  1. I love this look! I love the way the boots bring it all together! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou i can't get enough of my biker boots! <3

      Delete

thankyou for taking the time to comment, i will try to reply to everyone!
any more questions, email: dressingtabledelights@hotmail.co.uk